Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged!

been tagged by kak joe to write these things. so, here it goes..

First, the rules:


1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5. Link the person who tagged you.
6. Leave a comment for each blogger.


7 Facts about me

1. rode a plane for the first time in my life last week (not as nerve wrecking as i thought)
2. sleep with the lights on everyday
3. have a sweet tooth
4. easy going but can be stubborn at times
5. need nescafe in the morning to jumpstart my brain
6. seriously lacking exercise.. living a sedentary life
7. terrified of rats


My Unspectacular Quirks

1. can be rather indecisive when choosing things (esp when shopping)
2. have a bad sense of direction.. lost people please don't follow me!
3. hates to cook but loves to eat
4. never calls back when got a missed call hehe
5. laughing with no sound
6. can't find stuff fast enough in my bag.. always have to rummage thoroughly to find my handphone/wallet..it's a black hole in there


People to tag

no one! cuz none of my friends have blogs yet except friendster blogs.



kak joe's blog: http://joehannajoehoney.blogspot.com/

0 comments: